Water Mitigation and Drying Services for Residences
Our Proven Process and Tips for Homeowners
We know that experiencing water damage isn’t easy. Events like unexpected leaks, broken pipes or floods simply never occur at a convenient time. Should your home experience a water damage loss, big or small, call us immediately to limit the destruction to your property and expense of restoration.
We’re ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration, and we’ve been solving residential water damage cleanup and removal issues from Quincy, IL, to West Central Illinois, to Northeast Missouri for many years. We like to say we care more because this is our home, too.
Our Water Damage Cleanup and Removal Process:
Two generations of our family have been serving Mount Sterling, Quincy, and the surrounding communities for many years, so our process reflects our values and the best practices our customers expect:
- Our service professionals are available to inspect your water damage immediately, as soon as you call.
- We work with your preferred insurance company and can bill them directly if desired.
- Our team arrives fully trained and prepared to complete an inspection and get to work right away; our proprietary training reflects the best practices recognized for residential customers today.
- Your job scope for water damage restoration and cleanup is provided in writing; we proceed only upon your approval. The job scope is not complete until we’ve executed a complete and thorough cleanup — your satisfaction is critical to us and the job isn’t finished until you say it is.
- We communicate continually and answer questions when you have them — we are committed to keeping you informed throughout the restoration process.
- Our focus on complete and thorough drying limits your damage and reduces mold and mildew
Residential Water Damage Restoration and Cleanup in Quincy, IL – Watch Our ServiceMaster Video:
For residential water damage restoration and cleanup in Quincy, IL and the surrounding areas, call ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration at (217) 222-9123.
Before we arrive, here are important steps to take for homeowners. Follow these tips to help minimize damage and keep your family safe:
What To Do:
- Shut off your water source if it is possible to do so
- Take extra care to limit traffic to affected areas
- Minimize total traffic and avoid wet areas—because with more traffic comes more dirt and possible damage
- Remove heirlooms and fragile items or any family objects that might be exposed to water damage
- Take extra precaution not to slip on wet patches; keep small children away from these areas if possible
- Remove small portable furniture from affected areas
- Place foil between the remaining furniture legs and carpeting to protect from possible stains
What Not To Do:
- Walk through a space with standing water
- Use electrical outlets located in the affected areas
- Consume foods or beverages or use hygiene products that were stored in the affected areas
- Enter any areas with water from sewer backups or other unsanitary sources
- Make adjustments to your heating or cooling systems
- Attempt to remove water using a vacuum or any common household appliances
When a water damage disaster strikes your home, we know firsthand how challenging the experience is for you and your family. Call ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration. We are your residential water damage removal and repair experts in Quincy, IL and the surrounding areas, and we are standing by for your call. Our experienced team is available 24-hours a day, 365 days of the year. Call us today.
Related Water Damage Restoration and Cleanup Services:
Commercial Water Damage Cleanup in Quincy, IL